Monday, November 21, 2016

A Day at Kennedy Center Water Park in Kettering

 These boys had a lot of fun together.
 Love this boy.

 They played for a long time together well.
 Love it.
 I want them to stay like this as long as possible.
 Elli and Ruby had fun together too.
 She was having a ton of fun doing this with Ruby.
Hilarious
 Checking it out a little closer.
 And now...three boys pretending to pee!
 I love my big/little girl too.
 Not sure why they were sitting on each other's laps but it was cute.
 Even Elli got into the fun of running around.

 She was a little Miss Independent at times too.  Happy just splashing and running here and there.
 Sweet face and belly.
 Squeeze her.
 I think this is my only picture of Oliver.
 Bellah being silly.
4 naked boys getting all the chlorine off!  Oh, the things we can do with a picture like this to cause embarrassment in their futures:)  Micah is the brown boy in the middle.  Oliver is bending over.

No comments:

Post a Comment