Monday, November 21, 2016

A Day in the Life

 Another one of Micah's magna tile creations.  He need s a few more tiles to make it as tall as he is.  Of course he does keep growing so we may need to keep adding tiles!
 Little Bellah is really a cute dog even if I do not enjoy cleaning up her messes.
 She loves to play ball and would chase it down and bring it back without any kind of training to do so.  As long as you'll throw it, she'll go get it!
 Bellah chases any cleaning device she sees.  So when Elli was doing her chore of dusting, Bellah was getting some exercise!
These two. Micah loves to paint, and Elli too, but I do not like cleaning it off their clothing. So, the painted naked:)  Very, very soon, this will be an impossible picture so I thought I'd take it while I could:)
I have been thinking lately that it is hard for me to remember what I did every day when I was growing up.  How did I spend my time?  I can remember playing with my sisters and with certain toys, but to think of a whole day as a young child, I cannot really remember.  So, I am thankful I can document these types of every day activities that will not stand out as anything super special, but will help my children remember the joy of being little and to see my joy in doing this with them.  I really have great joy and lots of fun playing with my kids.  A favorite of both of them at this time is really for me to get on the floor and tickle/wrestle/playhorsey.  The days are long but the years are short.  I will cherish these days forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment