Sunday, May 4, 2014

Oliver's first birthday party, May 3rd

 Oliver and Papa
 I don't think he knew what to expect!
 He was so excited to crawl around and play on his chair that it was nearly impossible to get his picture!  Lots of fun gifts.
 Leah however loved opening his presents:)
 He was a happy little guy, laughing about all kinds of things, just on the move, and he is fast!
 Love his sweet little face.  Smiling and getting ready for some cake.
 Wesley and Luka couldn't wait to get some cake either!
 Not so sure about this, but he gave it a try.
 He did better with the fork.
Overall, he was just not all that impressed.  Believe me, it wasn't because it wasn't good, I had a big delicious piece:)  He is just not all that into feeding himself right now.  I cannot believe it has bee na year since he was born.  I love this sweet little nephew of mine and was teary eyed watching the video that Leah put together of him.  Time really does just fly by.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that is one cute nephew you have there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last pic of Oliver - too cute

    ReplyDelete