Thursday, May 1, 2014

Egg Hunt at the Club, April 19

 Waiting to meet the bunny.  Yummy breakfast.  Elli ate more bacon and french toast sticks than anyone should eat in one sitting:)
 Micah was so excited to "hung" (hug) a bunny.  Once we got close though, he sort of changed his mind and did his usual, point to me and say, "mommy."  I love when he does that.  It is like he is letting people know he has no plan to leave me and wants them to know I am his mommy.  I will take it!
 Love the smiles in this one.
 He enjoyed finding eggs.
 Showing daddy the "lellow" one.
 Holding it up very proud.
 Putting them in his basket.
 Wow, there is something inside!

 Very curious about that bunny.
 How could we come to the club and not golf a little?

Micah was very excited about the cart.
 Here is Elli running for those eggs!
 This was the first year in several years that the kids could actually go outside to find the eggs.
 Get it baby girl:)
One last picture with the bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment