Sunday, May 4, 2014

April 25th, Elli's 8th birthday

 Her last night going to sleep as a 7 year old.
 Good morning, silly girl:)
 He adorable shirt made by Jeni.  Elli wanted and American Girl party so we had Jeni make a shirt to go along with that theme.
 I was the guest reader in her class and they all sang happy birthday to her.  Here is Mrs. Carolyn Baker  her teacher.
 We stopped by Stony Creek for a smoothie.
 Once at home, we waited for Brent and then let her open her parents.  She got the movie Frozen.
 She got two miniature American girl dolls, Marie Grace and Cecile.  Elli has the full sized Marie Grace and wanted to get her best fiend, Cecile.  She was so excited to get them both.
 She also got this black and pink dress, a blue dress with a matching doll dress, and an orange shirt with matching paisley shorts.  Great birthday!
 4:31.  Officially 8!
 She chose Red Lobster for her birthday dinner.
 Nana met us there.
Micah had a major blow out diaper right when I placed him in the car seat.  So, I stripped him down to nothing, gave a wipes bath to him as Brent wiped the car seat, and then wrapped him in Elli's sweater!

Ellianna has been such a joy to parent over these last 8 years and I cannot wait to see her continue to grow.  She is amazing.  She is a bright, funny, silly, imaginative, helpful, well spoken, girl, whom we love.  Happy birthday, baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment