Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 4, Devin Air Force Commissioning Service

 My girl and I in front of the space shuttle.
 Lance gt to swear in Devin.  Pretty cool.
 It's the real deal.
 Ready for a salute.
 Linda and Mary Ann (future mother-in-law) pinning on his officer bars.
 The clan there to support.
 Devin's graduating class of ROTC completers.
 So fun to be able to have Lance there.
 Special memory having your brother swear you in.
 Devin got a parent pin for his Linda and Larry to show them how much he cares for them and respects their support.
 In front of the F-16.
 Larry's turn.
 It really was a special day of celebration.
 These two will be married in June and then off to Utah in September.
 One more
 The brothers.
I don't get too many pictures of me and dad so I thought I would take the chance.  I love this one!
In all the celebrations, the absence of Jenna, Justin, Aria, and Colette as well as Lana, Liam and Lillie.  Hard to have them far away, especially during times like this.  We miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is a good pic of you and dad (the others are good too of course)

    ReplyDelete