The decorations. fro an American Girl party.
Elli with her American Girl wearing the dress that Linda made for all the girls.
The girls loved jumping on the trampoline.
We made barrettsefor the girls and their dolls.
The girls also chose their dresses for their dolls.
I made an American Girl box for them to get their picture taken in. Turned out so cute.
Elli got a few presents!
I had a few tears watching Elli read each of her cards to her friends showing them like a book.
Each of the girls was so sweet. She had a lot of fun with friends from church and school, as well as her cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents:)
She loved this new bean bag chair from Gonga and Papa. She got adorable clothes, the headbands game, some candy, American girl clothes and outfits, a kite, books, a couple of different craft items, and a karaoke machine with the Frozen Cd for it!
Blowing out her candle.
Yes, Micah was there and loved the cake:)
She had a puppy pinate and as you can see, the kids devoured the candy! We ran out because you cannot put it all in the pinate and I forgot to grab the bag with the extra! I ran in and got it and the tears were soon gone:)
Karaoke time!
We got pictures of the family that was at the party, but not each of her friends. The Masters and Raymonds were there (the girls anyway) as well as Emilee our neighbor, and several girl from school (Sydney, Hannah, Megan, Grace, Taylor, and Savannah)
Such a fun celebration
Hehehehehe - some of these pictures make me laugh. I loved the american girl stuff you made..it was a fun party!
ReplyDelete