Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Birthday Party, Dec 18

 I made a chocolate cake from scratch for both my birthday and mom's. Mom was sick as well as almost everyone else, so our celebration for her birthday was a little smaller.  We went to Cheesecake Factory on her birthday, but didn't have the traditional chocolate cake, chocolate icing.
 Leah getting a selfie of us.  Heather couldn't come because Gloria had a fever and Gary had gone to his parent's house to help out with his mother while his father had surgery.
 Elli helped Brent remember I wanted some Esther Price Chocolates.
 I really wanted and needed a new toaster.  Thank you, Leah.
 Heather got me the Sets game as well as a great gift card to get my nails done.
 Elli is not so sure she will like to play it.
 Mom and dad got me some new pajamas that I love!  They also gave me $38 and Bath and Body Works lotion and body wash.
 Micah finally decided to come and see the present action. Grandma gave me $20.  Sure do love to get some spending cash.
 Wesley and Elli giving me a birthday kiss.
 It wasn't the same without Heather, but we still had to get the traditional pictures.  Doesn't the new fireplace look great?



No comments:

Post a Comment