Micah is not always so sure about going in his class at church. SO, the first two nights of VBS he stayed with Brent, but the next night, he decided to go. He is LOVING all the songs, music, and motions. I love his little-ness doing the motions in these pictures.
Adorable.
All the kids doing the motions.
Elli, as always, loves this part too. Our church makes sure we use real sign language for many of the motions so the kids are learning new things.
Micah loves Pastor Boo too. He has tried to follow him onto stage several times!
Oh, I love this shot. Out church really does an amazing job. I have been teaching in Missions again this year and enjoying that. Becky Pederson and I have done it the past two years. Heather leads the games. Last night, Elli was in tears because she said she felt like God was calling her to be a missionary. Possibly to Washington DC! She has always had a heart for others and I love that she feels the Lord tugging at her heart now. What a great week this has been.
No comments:
Post a Comment