Friday, June 5, 2015

Thursday, June 4, Myrtle Beach

 The morning started out quite cloudy and a little chilly, only 69!  Elli and I went to water aerobics and then Brent and Micah joined us.
 We of course weren't hampered in our zeal for a smoothie!
 This is Micah's "It's really cold" face.
 This is Elli's, "Brain Freeze" face:)
 The warmest way to drink a cold smoothie on a cold day.
 We headed back to the room for lunch and then the sun came out.  We hit the water again.  I caught Brent and the kids enjoying a lazy river ride.
 Lots of fun playing in the pools.  Micah was getting braver, probably from watching and playing with Elli so much.  He does try to do everything she does.
Both Brent and Micah were trying to take a nap.  It didn't go so well out here, so they went in for naps while Elli and I played some more.
 The skies started clouding up again, so we went to Broadway at the Beach for dinner at Margaritaville.  We played while we waited then enjoyed a yummy and fun dinner.  These kiddos loved the balloons.  
We walked around, sometimes in the rain after dinner. Elli and Micah got to see the dragon from the miniature golf course, I found a Christmas ornament, and we all picked out a chocolate treat.  When we got back, we ate our treats then headed to the club house for the movie, Big Hero 6! It was a late night, but the day ended well.

No comments:

Post a Comment