Wow, you are really good at keeping up your blog! I cant even count how many posts I just read and to think I haven't even made one post (besides on FB) since November! Thanks for sharing all these pics. I can't believe how grown up Elli has become and the questions she asks you (wow, talk about having to take a minute to come up w/ an answer!) and Micah is such a sweet, fun baby, full of expression! I'm glad for you that school is just about done and you can be home for the summer to soak up more special moments!
Wow, you are really good at keeping up your blog! I cant even count how many posts I just read and to think I haven't even made one post (besides on FB) since November! Thanks for sharing all these pics. I can't believe how grown up Elli has become and the questions she asks you (wow, talk about having to take a minute to come up w/ an answer!) and Micah is such a sweet, fun baby, full of expression! I'm glad for you that school is just about done and you can be home for the summer to soak up more special moments!
ReplyDelete