This is the last night being 6.
Welcome to the first day of being 7!
Cake pops for school. She really wanted me to make them. They gave me headaches, crumbled, and nearly were not done. However, here they are. Elli told me it does not matter how they look on the outside, only how they taste because God only looks at the inside anyway! Love her tender heart.
Elli finally opened the American girl doll, Maria Grace that I had gotten for her back in December! She is so excited to get her. This is how she went to school on her birthday. Thank you to Jeni who made the adorable shirt.
I went to her scool to drop off the cake pops. I got here just as they were coming back from music class. All the kids were really excited. Brent joined her for lunch and took her a Subway sub. He also went outside and played tag for a bit for recess.
The rest o the presents. After school, we went to Toys R Us for her to spend some birthday gft cards. She chose a movie called McKenna which is an American Girl movie and a lego set with a horse in it. Then she chose Steak and Shake for dinner. We ended the night looking for a bike for her at Dick's but came out with one for me. Oops. Back at home, she finished opening presents where she received a dress and a pair of shoes, the book Charlotte's Web, and Ariel pajammas which are way too big, but she couldn't wait to wear them:)
Good night my sweet 7 year old. We love you more than you can imagine! Or as in the words of a song we like to sing, "I love you more than I can promise."
No comments:
Post a Comment