Jenna and Justin shared their testimonies. Such amazing stories of God's hand.
Laying on of hands by the church leaders and mentors to Jenna and Justin at Emmanuel Baptist Church in Xenia.
The church was full of people who love and will pray for Jenna, Justin, and Aria.
The presentation of the commissioning certificate.
This service was so incredible. I believe I cried the whole time.(at least when I was not taking care of Micah:) I cannot believe they are going, yet I know they cannot stay. We will mourn their leaving, but rejoice in knowing they are doing what God has called them to do. We will cry at holidays, birthdays, family gatherings, etc when their presence will be greatly missed. However, to ask them to stay would be wrong and would go against what God has placed on their hearts. So, we will continue to pray for them, skype them, and keep in touch in whatever way possible. Please join me in praying daily for Jenna, Justin, and Aria as they begin language study in France in August and then move to the Ivory Coast next summer/fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment