We are a family of 4 and loving the blessing. I hope you enjoy reading about what God is doing in our lives.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Sunday School, Kidz Worship
I have taught in kids Sunday School since before Elli was born. I really do love it. This past Sunday, I taught on the gift of eternal life by using the imagery of a stick/wood through the Bible. We started with the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, then to Noah's ark, Abraham's altar wood, sacrifices on altars, Jesus in the manger, Jesus carrying his own stick (the cross), to the Tree of Life. So fun to see them so engrossed in this story and imagery. I hope they remember. Micah is in my class now but he really wanted to go hear daddy sing instead of stay with me. Oh well. Elli came in as my helper. Micah told me he would come in next time I was his teacher:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment