Friday, December 30, 2016

Saturday, Dec 17, Surprise 40th Birthday Party at Scene 75

 I seriously couldn't believe it when I saw Sarah step out from behind some others.  She drove in from Washington DC to be here to celebrate with me!!!!  I cannot believe it !
 Sherry and Heather
 I gave them my phone to snag a few pictures of go-kart fun.  This is what I got:)
 Matt and Oliver
 Brent and Micah
 I may be smiling, but I was out to get everyone!  I was a speedy driver, well, I guess I always am.
 Dad and Wesley
 Another with Matt and Oliver.
 Brent and Micah and Leah and Luka.
 Sarah and McKenna.
 Heather and Francine.
 Gary and Gloria
 Elli won one of the times she drove.  That's my girl:)

 Micah going down the huge slide.  Elli went too quickly and I couldn't get her picture.

We really had so much fun and I was actually surprised.  Brent had me convinced we were going shopping in Tipp City and he wanted a pit stop for some fun on the go-karts on our way.  When he turned down a hallway instead of going to the go-karts, I knew something was happening.  Sure enough, I walked in to a room full of friends and family.  I was explaining that I thought Brent was going to have my party on Sunday afternoon, when Sarah walked out from behind someone else and then I just started crying:)  It was a super fun day with a great surprise and yummy cake.
People there: Brent, me, Elli, Micah, Mom, Dad, Heather, Gary, Gloria, Francine, Leah, Matt, Wesley, Luka, Oliver, Ruby, Aunt Cheryl, Ben, Amy, Curtis, Callie, Keith, Kyle, Megan, Seth, Rayna, Rett, Grant, Travis, Sherry Caleb, Madilynn, Cody (Masters), Cathy, Marc, William, Matthew, Sarah (Hollins), Barb and Randy (Franklin), Sarah, Caleb, McKenna (Pifer), Becky Butterfield.  Matt, Lauren, Stephen, Eleanor, Annette (Wolf)

No comments:

Post a Comment