Goofy Micah at it again.
Close up of Elli. She is still missing many teeth:)
Showing off. Goofing around. Being crazy.
Bellah wanted to run around and eat the snow. It was deeper than she is tall in many areas.
Falling off.
Elli has always, always loved to eat the snow.Here she is, letting Micah sled while she takes a snow eating break.
Sledding selfie. All three of us did fit on the saucer but I am not sure this will happen much longer. it was rough.
Snow angel.
Being silly and making us laugh.
Sure do love these two. They played very well together while sledding on the "hill" at the end of our street.
I pushed them down before they were totally ready and they both fell off, laughing all they way! So fun. I really do love playing with them and the snow seems to make us all happy. We played out here for about 2 hours. Pure fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment