A little baseball practice to start the day. He actually wanted to be like Elli and hit the ball when pitched to him. Both kids hit well:)
I bought bracelets for Elli and I when in Cancun.
Decked out in red, white, and blue.
Love these two like crazy.
Some of the guests at the party. Aunt Shelia, Mom, Grandma, Linda, Ginger.
Brent and the kids swimming like crazy.
This boy jumps like crazy. He loves the water and constantly jumps in. He is so good and brave:)
Elli and Brent practicing their extensions,
Leah and Ruby.
I got to hold Rayna and Rett for a bit. Sweetness.
Micah and grandma were playing for a while. He kept asking her to scare him and then he would run away only to come right back and ask her to do it again:) They also played ball for a while passing it back and forth.
Leah jumped in and played with the little ones for a while. The smiles and giggles were so fun to see and hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment