Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cedarville Soccer Camp, July 6-10

 Elli with the rest of the kids getting ready to play doctor, doctor.  They played lots of games this week at camp and learned lots.  I don't think she will be playing soccer though.
 Micah could not wait to get out there and play. Everyday he kept waiting for his turn at Elli's soccer camp.  I took his ball o nthe last day and he and another little boy played like crazy.
 Elli waiting to save some people as the doctor:)  It rained every day and they stayed outside the whole week.  Elli was covered in mud each day.  Probably didn't help convince her of how fun soccer can be.
 Micah was proud of his mud encrusted shirt and pants:)
 I absolutely love this picture of them. Perfect shot of the two of them.
 These are Elli's coaches.  She said they were great.  One of them told me Elli was very athletic when I picked her up the last day.  :)
 The Raymonds and Hollins were there as well as the Pedersons and several other kids Elli already knew.  Not sure Elli would have done it without friends.
She was very excited for the last day and our promised trip to Stoney Creek for Frozen Hot Chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment