Saturday, October 4, 2014

What, 3rd Grade?

 My sweet girl on her first day of third grade.  I simply cannot believe it. Elli, you have grown to be a very compassionate and kind little lady.  I am very thankful God chose me to be your mom.  What a blessing it is.  I just wish time didn't go so quickly.
 Adorable
 Micah had to get in on the pictures as well.
 She is going into 3rd grade in Mrs. Allison Stephens class.  Allison is a former student of mine.  How cool is that?
 She had o get all of her things unpacked and ready to go.
 Hugging daddy before he left.
 At her desk and ready for the day.  I sure do miss her when she is at school but thankful for this school and her wonderful teacher this year.
 I snapped a quick picture of another former student of mine, Lauryn.  She is in her first year of teaching 2nd grade at Elli's school and I couldn't be more proud of her!
Here is Elli with Allison at the open house.  So fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment