Their shirts say "I'm the biggest pumpkin" and "I'm the middle pumpkin." I used these shirts to tell my family we were going to have a baby.
Elli must have had a role in teaching Micah to love animals. She too has loved animals her whole life.
Micah was trying to feed the horses. Look how sweetly he is trying to get this horse to eat the grass he has.
The kids all rode these barrels. Even little Oliver rode all by himself.
Elli was so cute in this little outfit with the pumpkins all around her I couldn't help but take her picture.
Wesley had to try out his pumpkin before buying it:)
We all jumped on a hayride to the pumpkin patch. We just may have to go back the Schappager Farms next year.
Why did we let the kids lead the way through the corn maze? We made it out, eventually.
I forgot to mention that Micah was too scared to ride by himself. Not sure why, but he loved it once I got in with him:)
There were a few dogs on this farm as well. Look how big this dog is!!!!
Micah and Elli each wanted a pumpkin cookie. Messy but yummy.
Mmmm, delicious.
Great day and perfect weather.
Trying to get all the kids together is a near impossibility.
Papa was enjoying the donkeys too.
The only sad part about today was that Heather and Gary couldn't make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment