Friday, December 27, 2013

My Birthday!

 Heather and Leah came over for the day on the 17th to celebrate my birthday.  I also had Seth and Rayna for a little while.  The kids had so much fun playing and I love the regular days of chaos and fun.
 Little sweet Oliver.  He loves the jumper.
 Micah and Seth were there too.
 Everett gave me some sweet smiles when Megan got back to the house. Love his chubbiness.
 Chocolate, chocolate of course!
 All the kids were eating cake and asking for more, etc, when the adults were trying to sing "Happy birthday" to me:)  We laughed, a lot.
 I happen to love this family picture. Happy birthday to me.
 Elli was excited to get an exercise mat for me.  Yeah!
 Heather and I with a couple of cute little girls:)
 Always a picture with my parents.  I should put these all together from each year.
 The girls and Oliver.
Micah and Gloria giving hugs to each other.  They seem to be able to play well together and "work out" their differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment