Lots of people, small space, eating in every room of the house, in shifts.
Micah ate on the floor:)
Some people got to sit at the dining room table. Actually, after I helped get food for my family, someone at the main table had already finished eating, and I got to sit there:)
Patiently waiting for presents.
Pictures with Grandma and Bill.
Aunt Tanya and her girls.
Elli just knew she was going to get gloves without the fingers in them. Mom had dropped a clue for Elli and she had it figured out:) She was very excited.
Mom played "Santa" and tried to keep all the kids happy while they were waiting.
Grandma with all her great grandkids. Again, not all of them were happy but it makes for a fun picture.
Merry Christmas, Grandma.
Eating at Grandma's? I was shoveling! Must hurry so someone else can sit and eat!
ReplyDelete