Spaghetti Eating boy!
Shove the rest of it in.
He loves to sweep and mop. This is my new Norwex mop and he loves it!
Elli practicing "Do Re Mi" to try out for the musical at her school, The Sound of Music.
Elli delivery?
Wearing mom's shoes.
Micah loves shoes.
and rolls
Carving another pumpkin that says "trick or treat"
Love our pumpkins this year.
"Nana"
When he wants to brush his teeth he calls it "Ahhhh."
Adorable
Trick or Treat. My little cow and Cinderella.
I was tearing up watching the sweetness of these two. Micah looked to Elli to help him and she gladly helped.
So cute. Micah wanted to touch everyone's pumpkin and could really have cared less about the candy. Elli on the other hand, enjoyed getting the candy.
We met up with the Raymonds. I wish it wasn't blurry. Each of the kids was a super hero! I started pouring the rain so we only went to a few houses, then loaded up in the car to go to Mom and Dad's.
Micah arriving at Gonga and Papa's house
Gloria the butterfly.
Francine the bee.
Four sweeties. We had fun at mom and dad's watching the kids dance. Gloria and Micah have some awesome moves!
Our last stop of the night was at Kyle and Meg's. Micah and Rayna, were both very afraid of Kyle in this beard. Hilarious!
Am I really this far behind?! Cute pics...love the one of Micah brushing his teeth...looks like a baby there and so cute
ReplyDelete