Little Oliver
Happy Luka
Sweet Wesley
The whole family. We didn't get the traditional picture of Elli crying with Heather, but tried to get the rest of us!
Micah was struggling all afternoon trying to pick up these "balls"
Yep, I let him go down this very tall, very fast slide. I thought Brent was going to catch him.
The big kids, like sweet Elli, Gloria, and the twins, loved it!
My babies
Playing in the tunnel
He stood in here and said, "Chee" so I would take his picture.
Bright sun.
The twins riding the cows!
Elli and Micah's turn.
Gloria on the "standing still" cow.
Many attempts at family pics.
Sweet girls.
Back at Leah's. We tried to get a picture of the babies. Micah looks twice their size!
Oliver and Francine. SO fun to have our kids so close.




seems like forever ago...still can't believe you put Micah down that slide...Aunt Leah was not ok with that!
ReplyDelete