Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Happenings and Kings Island

 I took Kyle and Meg's kids to Costco and they came over to play afterwards.
 We are seeing progress.
 I watched Leah's kids at her house.  We played and had a good day together.
 It was rainy off and on but we got out of the house long enough for a swim.
 We decided to run to Kings Island after dinner.  It was pouring the rain and we all got soaked!!!!  We ran straight to the Cirque de sole show.  It was good and the kids wanted to meet all the actors afterwards.  The rain stopped enough for us to enjoy rides as well.
 Meeting the actors in the show.
 Sweet little Ruby.
 All of us at the sign.
 Leah and kids.
 Just the kids.
 Just us!

 Riding rides together.
 Picture with Snoopy!
 Big kid rides!  Micah is tall enough for lots of rides and loved it.
 I talked the kids into riding the Vortex but it gives me such a headache that I walked through.  They loved it.

 Elli convinced Leah to ride the Banshee!  I cannot believe Leah did it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment