I took a ton of pictures. I like this one.
All of us at church.
Our traditional Masters, Raymonds, Fergusons and Vachas and Hollins. I am thankful for good friends and fun memories.
My sweet kiddos.
Just a picture of the choir on Easter Sunday.
One of my favorite pictures. I turned this one into a canvas.
Our tradition is for them to come home from church and find that the bunny has left riddles for them to find their baskets.
Micah found his in his toy basket under the table.
Elli found hers in the hall closet.
The bunny left a riddle for each child again. They did well on finding them.
Lots of favorites.
Each kid also gets one special egg usually with money inside and it is hidden in a special place.
Elli wanted a picture with Bellah. I will miss our pictures in front of our house when we move.
Cool dude.
I sure love him and his handsome-ness.
Goof balls.
I will also miss our family pictures in front of this fireplace. We will just be making more memories in a new place though.
I seriously want to squeeze him.
Of course we have to work in the ninja moves.
Is she getting too big or what?
Elli took one of Brent and I! The kids decorated the house with some extra decorations made of paper one day while I was at work. They were quite proud. You can see the paper string of eggs on the fireplace.





















No comments:
Post a Comment