They each get one big toy. Elli wanted the Amusement Park lego set and Micah wanted the Miles from Tomorrowland Stelosphere.
Brent had a few gifts to open as well. A new coat, some pants and a shirt, a cookbook for his new year eating plan, a gift card to Brio and a new OSU light up ornament.
Waiting patiently for the next gift.
I love Micah's face here.
New coat.
So excited. He asked for a treasure chest over and over and was telling everyone he just knew Santa would bring it. So, at the last minute, I ran and got a treasure box to put his new art supplies in.
He is trying to figure it out.
Elli, not sure what to think about her new book.
Elli explaining "shorts" underwear to Micah in his "something to wear" gift.
Micah got two new books this year.
This is out of order, but it was all set up the night before.
Bellah wanted in the picture of course.
The new set she has been talking about for months.
Micah cried when we saw this in the store because "he knew he would love it".
So excited about opening this treasure box.
He is telling Elli all about how he knew Santa would bring it.
He is a little perplexed about the "treasure." Hehehehe He needed new paints, glue, brushes, etc, so I combined the gift. He thought it would have real treasure. we told him he would have to put his own treasure in it.
I love this look on ELli's face being excited for Micah. As part of his big gift, he got the Miles from Tomorrowland Family.
Elli loved her gift of something to wear. I found a black sweater with an elephant on it and she is really liking elephants right now.
In her stocking, she got an American Girl movie, Lea Clark. She has asked for that for months as well:)
Cutest kids I know.
She got started right away building her new legos while Brent and I began packing t head to Michigan.
This is how he rolls.
There was still snow on the ground and rain was on the way, so we wasted no time gearing up for snow playing. They were out there playing not long after we got into the house!
Rett and Rayna by the snowman the kids built with the help of Kyle.
Getting ready for bed. Elli and Grandpa relaxing.
















No comments:
Post a Comment