We needed to get our Christmas cut outs done and today was the day.
Coming down to the basement tree to see what gifts may be awaiting them on "Christmas eve"
They loved the new sled even if Micah thought it was a surf board at first:) We are getting too big to fit on our green saucer we have had for the past 10 years!
The traditional matching pajamas. Gingerbread men and they say, "This is how I roll.
So cute and comfortable.
I read to the kids every night and I wanted a picture of this night as I put two very excited kids to bed! I read for the second year, the Advent book by Ann Voskamp. I really do like the focus and the reminders of how we have awaited the birth of the king from creation beginning.
He really loves to help me cook and is especially interested when cookie dough is n the line!
Elli is also a big help and can cut them out like a pro now.
I let them each pick two to decorate on their own and eat after helping me.
It took me several hours to finish these, but I think they turned out great.
Checking out the new book of Science experiments! We get them joint gifts for Christmas eve and open them in our basement. At least we have done that the past few years. Elli knows what to expect now, but Micah was just figuring it all out again this year.





No comments:
Post a Comment