Friday, September 18, 2015

August Moments

 Sweet little Ruby taking a little nap in her seat but in my house:)
 She is so cute sucking on her little fingers.
 We decided to try to ride to Yellow Springs.  It was a 14 mile total trip from the Parking lot on 68 to Subway in Yellow Springs.  Elli did a lot of complaining, but we did have fun moments as well:)
 Like, seeing this covered bridge and getting off the bikes:)
 His new smile!  So big and adorable.
 I still love  every moment when they play happily together.  Their giggles when they are so happy together sometimes make me want to cry.
Yes, Elli is 9 and still likes to play with her stuffed animals.  She has played like this for so long and I don't like to think of the days when she will say she is too old to pretend play this way.  So, for now, I am going to take pictures and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment