Thursday, May 14, 2015

Oliver's 2nd Birthday Party

 7 grandkids on the couch watching Oliver's video.
 Family picture with Oliver's vacuum cake cleaning up the sprinkle mess.  Oliver is all about cleaning up messes!
 Micah was downstairs building a wall and wanted me to come see how high it was:)
 Sweet baby eating his cake and ice cream.
 Yummy!
 Present time was chaotic, like all parties:)
 I snuck some Ruby time.
 I love this picture of Grandma, Elli, Ruby, and Dad.
 Grandma with Ruby.
 Heather was playing Jack in the Box with Francine.  I LOVE her expression here as it jumps out.  She did this each time:)
 Oliver loves me now.  A few months ago he would try to get away from me and would reach for anyone else just to be picked up away from me.  Now, he calls me on the phone, recognizes my car, and asks for me!
 Sweet picture of grandma and Oliver.
We got him this lawn mower and he is so happy with it.  I sure do love this sweet little guy.  Hope he always has room for his aunt Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment