I found Sherry at church and got a quick picture:)
I love that Micah likes to help his papa hand out bulletins at church. He doesn't like the nursery so he is learning what it is like in big church. He does fairly well.
They had fun signs at church for our family picture.
This year we came to our house instead of Heather's because they had to leave to visit Gary's parents. it was a change from the last lots of years, but it was still fun. Micah was trying to help Ruby not be so sad.
He was very tender with her.
I got her to quiet down with some snuggling, shushing, and swaying:)
Elli was also very good with Ruby. She took care of her very well and loved doing it.
Look at that sweetness. Elli has learned how to care for this baby by watching her mommy and aunts care for their babies. I love that she has this experience.
The moms, and Ruby:)
8 grandkids, not all happy about this photo session. Micah, Luka, Gloria, Francine, Elli, Ruby, Wesley, Oliver.
Gonga with her babies.
Gloria was posing like crazy:)
Elli, like I said, was loving caring for Ruby.
I love this picture of me and the kids with the flowers that Elli picked out for me. When they brought them home (Brent took them to WalMart) Micah ran in and said, "Mommy, you like your flowers? We got them for you" in his sweetest, sappiest voice. I then received hugs from both kiddos.
Adorable pictures...you got Wesley and Luka mixed up though ;)
ReplyDelete