Elli decided she wanted to go to Cheesecake Factory. Her thoughts went something like this. "Daddy said I could pick where we went to dinner. I am thinking China Cottage, but what are other fancy restaurants?" After dinner, they went to see the new movie Cinderella and then went to EO Burgers for milkshakes. They had a great time.
Being the first day of spring, Micah and I went to the Greene as well. We ate at Panera and then went to Rita's for free ice for the first day of spring. I love this face of his. It is his scary face. Not sure why he used it for this picture. Ha! We had a fun night.
Elli was acting very nervous about what to wear. She spent some time getting ready and chose this outfit with her new high heel sandals. She had me french braid her hair because she knows her daddy likes her hair like this.
Brent picked Elli up from school and presented her with flowers. He waited outside the car and gave them to her as she walked up. She was quite excited.
We were not going to just sit at home and do nothing. We wanted a date night too!


No comments:
Post a Comment