Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Post all About Micah

Micah is pure joy and rotten-ness.  How can you be both perfectly at the same time?  Ask Micah!  He is an entertaining young guy for sure.  He keeps us laughing with his very animated facial expressions and stories.
His imagination is really taking off these days and he loves to make up ways to play.
We chase dragons and goose with our swords and make scary faces.
He has a lisp that is adorable, but we are hoping he grows out of it.
Speaking of growing, he grew 1 1/4 inches from Jan-March.  He is about the size of a four year old!
He tried all kinds of things that you ask him to do, but if he gets embarrassed or feels he cannot do it he stops and says, "I can't do it" and runs away.
He loves to sing, all the time, made up songs or real.  This is The Day is one of his favorites right now as well as My God is So Big.
He loves to jump off furniture, jump on furniture, and simply jump.  He also loves to hide.  He hides in blankets, tents, tunnels, behind couches, under tables, around me, and in anything small he can find.
He uses the word "actually" a lot.
He is in a steam of consciousness mode saying things like, "Mom, can we climb up the mountain? We get Jesus on the mountain? He will climb up the mountain wif us? He will beat me up the mountain? I will chase him? I will get his bootie when I chase him."  
"Mom, shhh. Something's comin' out of my bootie. "
"I need to go get dat brown one. First I need to get in da tv to tell dat seery guy not to do dat. But when I get bigger I will get wings and I can get in da tv. Member, mom, I will buy you some new shoes. Dat be so fun? Oh no, my sord has a hole in it. But my fingers is too big. Maybe I can get Elli wif my sord? Dat be funny? I not going to hit you. See my puppy? So cute." 
When I told him he was not allowed to play on any more devices, I suddenly couldn't find him.  He was behind the couch with my tablet and this is what he said, "I hide-in. I payin birds. I not done yet." 
Micah describes his poop as being friends, being letters, too big.  One comment from Micah was, "Mom, I can't go poopy.  It hurts.  It is too big for da hole!"  Had me in stitches.
He used to spit out food and nearly throw up several times a week.  Now, he is eating much better.
I could go on and on, but this is all I can think of right now.  I feel very blessed to be his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment