Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Most of March

 Brent couldn't stand it any longer, so we went to the driving range at young's on a somewhat warm day in March.
 Both kids were excited as well.
 As Micah says, "Wicah turn." (Micah's turn)
 Micah, Elli, Brent
 I found this basketball hoop at the side of the road.  Micah was so incredibly excited he couldn't stand it! He calls it, "Gakaball!"
 By golly, he can throw that ball in there.
 We went to a heat wave party at the club.  Elli did well at limbo.
 So did Micah!
 Go, Elli!
 She also won in her "heat" at hula hoop.
 Dancing with both kids is fairly common.
 Blurry. bummer.  The whole family, all in green for Leah's birthday!
 Such cuties.
 The whole family.
 I was able to host a bridal shower for Becca here.  (Her maid of honor, Lauryn Robinson was one of my students.) Fun to celebrate with her.
 The friends at the shower.
 Pretty lady.  Soon to be my newest sis-in-law.
 It really was a fun celebration.
 Micah loves to get a bath with Elli.  She did his hair:)
 Crazy baby hair!
 On March 24th, Elli was baptized.  She was ready to tell others that Jesus has saved her from her sins.  What a blessing she is.  The children's pastor, Pastor David Boucher baptized her.
 Kiera was baptized that same morning.
 Sweet girls with Pastor "Boo"
 Elli wanted to hold baby Everett.
 "I wunnin."  He is actually getting taller and losing some of his baby chubbiness, but that belly still hangs:)  Love him so much.
 These two actually play well together much of the time.  Makes my heart happy.
Micah has discovered the candy basket in the pantry.  He asks for "cock" but means chocolate.  He can unwrap a hershey kiss in record time.  I have even found him sneaking one into the other room and secretly unwrapping it fearing I may take it from him!  And yes, we laugh every time he asks for cock.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of micah and crazy hair in bath and running without a shirt on. Elli is definitely a hula hoop pro! Btw, I sent out a much better family picture from my party

    ReplyDelete