Monday, July 15, 2013

Walking!!!!!! and other adorable things

 After making it all the way to daddy, 22 steps away from mommy, he gave this huge smile!
On Friday, Micah took two-three steps between Brent and I. Saturday 5 steps and Sunday 10 steps.  Now it is Monday.  He started the day with 22 steps and has just kept getting better.  He even walked away from the couch twice today to get to me.  Oh man!
 Concentrating on not falling over.
 Sideways smile( that gets me laughing) as he walks towards me.
Going from Emilee to Elli in 33 steps:)  See how Elli is coaching him on?  He loves it and squeezes her neck like crazy when he gets there. 
Gloria thought we were playing a game on Sunday as Micah walked between us, so she joined in saying "Yay!" when she would get to me, then she would turn around and walk to mom, like we were doing with Micah.  It was hilarious:)
Micah also has new words like "boppy" for ball, "hi", and "upbupbup" for up:)  He makes a sound that sounds similar to car, "cacaca" and said it today while pointing to a plane.  I thought that was pretty cute.  He points to lots of things and pretends to tell you all about it with his little babbles.  So sweet.  He is growing and changing too quickly.
Elli had a funny today.  She was playing coffee shop with me and gave me a drink.  She said, "Here's your crappuccino!"  I told her I didn't really want to drink it:)  She didn't know what was wrong with what she said, so I told her I thought she mixed up frappuccino and cappuccino.  We had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment