Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 4th celebration at Heather and gary's

 Gloria and Francine, adorable cuties.
 Mom and I wearing our matching shirts.
 My red, white, and blue babies!
 The kids and dads enjoyed swimming in the rain.
 Aunt Sheila enjoying lots of snuggle time with baby Oliver.
 Grandma, with a sneaky Leah:)
 Oliver showing off his smiles.
 Mom so bad wants a picture with all her grand kids and it seems a harder task than you would think.  But, I think we got a pretty good one here.
 Ladies and babies:)
 Brent stuck Micah in this bumbo because he wanted to go up and down the stairs constantly.
 Playing pat-a-cake with Grandma.
Super sweet snuggles with dad and Oliver.
We had a great time celebrating together, despite the rain.  Not sure how I did not get any pictures of Heather and Gary, just the girls, but they did a great job hosting again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment