Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Micah's 1st birthday party, June 8

Micah ooooing and awwwwwing over the desserts.  We had a bit of a farm theme but really, I just wanted to make a lamb cake to match his monthly pictures with his little lamb.
Sweet cowboy!
So excited about this candle.
One, two three, blow out the candles!
 Micah's very first taste.
 Touching it, checking it out, oohing and shaking before the next bite.
 Another try.
Help from sister.
 "Oh, can I hold it myself?  Yummy!"
 One of the only pics of us together with Micah.  We never got one of all four of us on his party.
Micah shared his slobbery icing with me.
 Look at all these presents!
 I love his sweet face in this one looking into the next bag.
Once he opened this shovel, that is all he wanted.  I tried to hide it from him, but he kept looking for it:)
 I could have put the picture up of my sisters and I with our babies all happy, but this is more like it with them born within 11 months of each other. Heather and Leah didn't tell me it was orange day wither.
I know I have mentioned how Micah's expressions keep us laughing.  This is one example of that.
And here is another.  If you say, "What's a fishy say", he will make his fishy face!!!!

 Little cowboy learning to work his firetruck from daddy.
And sweet faces for Papa.
We got Micah the firetruck to ride one, a train set, a Little People car ramp with two cars, two books, a hooded towel, and a dump truck.  It was such a fun party with such great people.  Us, mom, dad, heather, gary, gloria, francine, leah, matt, luka wesley, oliver, grandma, kyle, megan, seth, rayna, nana, grandpa, rebecca, travis, sherry, caleb, madilynn, cody, sven, paula, andrew, lily, caroline, emma grace, lucy, elijah, emilee aunt cheryl, rodger.

No comments:

Post a Comment