Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Elli's 4th Ballet Recital, June 14-15

 The Elli supporters:)
 Couldn't quite get everyone looking in the same direction at the same time, but the Schoettmers were there.  Heatehr and Gloria ran in at the start of the rehearsal at the same time as Megan and Seth.  barely made it!
 Emma Grace is looking at Caroline as if to say, "Like this, sister?"
 Raymonds and Fergusons, well a lot of them anyway:)
I caught a sweet moment of Elli talking to Micah.  See his little head?  I think she was kindly telling him not to eat the shoes:)
 Daddy got Elli some colorful flowers on the day of her recital.  She was very happy with them.
 Love her little smile this year. I think in the past she was too nervous.
 She is getting so graceful and much better at following the routine.
 Elli, Lily, and Lydia had ballet together this year.
One family shot:)
 He sure loves his sister.
 Elli got a huge smile when she heard one little girl comment about her as she walked past, "Wow, mom.  Look at that princess!"
My princess posing on the rock outside the school where her recital was held.  West Carrolton High School.
I cannot believe how big she looks in these pictures.  My girl sure is growing quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment