I could not wait to hold him! He is so sweet.
Love seeing Elli hold and love on her cousins. She loves them all.
Us sisters with Oliver.
Brent gets a turn.
Look at that sweet little body. he weighed 7'6" and was 20.5 in long. Such soft baby skin! He does not like being cold, but I had to get a picture of his littleness:)
Matt holding 3 week old Francinee.
Matt holding 10 1/2 month old Micah.
And finally, Matt holding his newest baby, Oliver:)
The moment the boys met Baby Owiwer.
Such a sweet moment.
Big brother Wesley, Middle brother luka, and Baby brother Oliver.
The newest O'Connor
I went back the next day to see him again at the hospital. Look at how sweet he is, even though he was not so happy about being hungry and getting all his vitals checked.
It is hard to remember your babies this small since you see them everyday as they slowly grow. So, I love this picture showing how small he is tucked up against his mama's neck.
Aunt Lori is in love:) What a precious baby.
He is adorable! What a special spring time that has been for your family!
ReplyDelete