Friday, May 17, 2013

My visit with Oliver (and Leah, Wesley, and Luka:) May 16

 He is so tiny I can hardly stand it!
 Looking up at his mommy.
 Micah looks like a giant next to Oliver.  He was really curious about him.
 Micah and Wesley were discussing what to do about Oliver:)
 Micah decided to check out Oliver's "sucking reflex".  Worked pretty good.
 Possibly the sweetest picture I have of him.  Look at that precious face!  Kiss, kiss, kiss
Micah found a bit of alone time to check out this car.
Sweet Oliver finally got some peace and quiet too.  Look at that skinny little arm:) 
Leah and I spent about an hour, sitting in her bathroom while Micah played in her room, whispering so we wouldn't wake up the twins who were trying to take a nap.  It only took us about 45 minutes to realize we were whispering while the deck workers were hammering away right outside.  Oh gracious!

No comments:

Post a Comment