Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Micah, 9 Months

 He is so long!  Our baby is getting big.
 He burped and apparently it didn't taste good:)
My sweet baby.  At 9 months, you have 2 teeth, smile all the time, mimic sounds with your squeal, shake your head "no" when we do it, rock onto your hands and knees, flap your arms and legs when you get excited, randomly wave, say "mamama, dadada, bababa, mmmmm", give hugs and kisses, love to play peek-a-boo, like to "hide" under blankets, love to play with your toys especially balls, and are starting to put toys together or inside of each when you play.  I have loved every age, but it really gets more and more fun as you get more interactive.  You love Elli and she makes you laugh easily.
Love you my sweet baby.

2 comments:

  1. I love Micah's huge adorable smiles!! He is such a happy baby and I'm sure you're having so much fun with him. I also remember saying how much I loved the 9 month and beyond stage, where they really interact a lot. (not that the other stages aren't fun too!) I enjoyed catching up on all the new blog posts! It's sad that we won't have all the Fergusons together again for who knows how long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face after he burps is hilarious and so cute!!! I love that 'little' guy!

    ReplyDelete