Monday, March 25, 2013

Celebration of Life, March 23

 We had a celebration of Life party for Heather and Leah to celebrate the babies coming soon.  It was a great morning with family, a few close friends, and lots of yummy food.
 Aunt Sharron has made a quilt for each of the grand nieces and nephews.  These two are absolutely adorable, just like the rest of them.  What a special gift.
I somehow managed to not get in a single picture.  Sad.  Mom helped me put this together by baking and bringing some of the food.  Heather requested icing, which I gave in the form of homemade syrup which she poured on everything!  Leah requested bacon, (brought by mom) and chocolate, which I provided in the form of a flowing chocolate fountain! 
Leah got to spend a little time snuggling with Micah.  I like htis picture of Micah's sweet expression and Leah's cute belly.  Not long now and we will be holding two more little babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment