Leah and kids and mom and dad came over for the evening. We went for a hike to the Indian Mound.
Selfie with dad.
The hiking kiddos.
Top of the Indian Mound!
Dad was having a little difficulty knowing he had done enough.
I love this picture of the two of us.
Brent was helping Ruby down the mound.
Another great picture! I am enjoying the new settings on my phone.
We decided on a last minute sleep over. The kids wore Micah's clothes for sleeping. We had beds and floor space all covered. We actually had to move Oliver to the floor because he was taking up the whole bed with Micah. The twins shared the top bunk!
Little Ruby fell asleep on Elli's floor while we finished putting up her decorations.
Finished product. Leah is always good about helping with projects like this. I am glad she made me do it.
I finished up the pom poms on Sunday afternoon. We love the look of her room right now.












No comments:
Post a Comment