I love getting these pictures of the last day before their birthdays. Here Elli is as an 11 year old. Bellah loves to keep her company when she goes to bed. e eventually put Bellah in her cage before we go to bed.
Sweet baby.
Since I had the camera out taking photos, I snapped one of this cute boy as well.
Good morning, 12 year old. She requested cinnamon rolls. This is the last of my home made batch from Christmas!
Adorable dress that Nana sewed up so she could wear it.
After school she opened her gifts.
New dress. So pretty on her.
Pajamas and work out clothes so she has a choice during gym class:)
A book, The Greatest Showman DVD, and some makeup.
Not believing she was opening it.
The Lego Hospital! She has been asking for this one for a while and it was an expensive one. So, she was so happy when she opened it.
She took some cupcakes to AWANA that night to share with the girls.
The kids played games outside because the weather was so nice.
Elli finished her book!
What a great day of celebrating Elli. I cannot believe she is 12. She is kind, most of the time, funny, smart, compassionate, beautiful, and creative with her ideas of helping others. She still plays with legos, loves to watch movies, enjoys cleaning her room, and is a joy. No everyday is this great, but she really is an amazing kid. I only wish time would slow down so I had more time to try to undo the mistakes I have made. But, since I know it won't, I will move forward trying not to make so many mistakes. My prayer for her is always that she will love Jesus first and treat others the way they should be treated, out of that love. I also pray she makes good friends, good choices, and marries a man who also loves Jesus. Parenting is not easy. Having great kids makes it fun though.














No comments:
Post a Comment