Sunday, July 22, 2018

First week of February

 Elli went to Sky View Ranch for a Winter Weekend Church camp.  I was a little nervous to let her go, but Paula was there as a chaperone.  I know she is old enough to do these things, but it is still a big jump.  She had a blast.  Paula said she was very funny and now is a coffee drinker!
 This little guy loves to take baths.  He really wanted me to keep taknig his picture.  Of course, I obliged.
 Especially when he put his goggles on:)
 More snow.   We really have had a great winter for snow. 
 This is Annette Wolf.   We went sledding in their backyard and had a lot of fun.  Brent as working but the kids and I were home from school and could head over for some afternoon fun!
 Micah and I got the award for the longest run, going all the way to the house!
I love having these kinds of play dates:)

No comments:

Post a Comment