Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Jan 6 and 7, Finally Snow

 We got the kids a new sled for Christmas as the family Christmas Eve gift.  We were getting worried we weren't going to be able to do it.
 Poor Bellah.  Elli loved taking her on the sled too.
 They don't like it when I make them smile for all these pictures, but they are so sweet!
 This sled works much better with 2 people than the saucer.
 I am going to miss these fun days of sledding with them on the "hill" at the end of our street.
 Goofballs tired of smiling for pictures.
 Harder to get all these faces in one frame.
 Hehehe.  She tried but the lack of snow made it a little difficult.
 Crashed.
 Micah gave it a go as well.
 Not bad!
 Brent made it work as well.    Elli did make it down the hill on her feet, once, but the grass took over.  It was still fun making memories.  I wish the winter had more snow because this is really the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment