Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Christmas at Mom's, December 26th

 Mom and dads tree.
 All the kiddos in front of the tree.  We did something new this year.  Each adult bought one gift for a child.  With 8 adults and 8 children, it worked out great!
 With only one gift, or maybe two, the kids were able to really play with them well and truly enjoy the gifts.
 Still some chaos, but way more controlled.
 Leah got Elli school stuff, including this amazing white board!  She was super excited.
 Wesley wanted a singing bird so I got him one as well as a personal safe in which to keep his own stuff:)
 How long before they will not all fit on the living room floor?  I am afraid too soon.
 Gloria wanted this walking horse which proved to be one of the most difficult gifts to find!  So glad we were able to get one for her because it is really cool!
 Francine got her own barbie on a horse.
 Leah got Micah a BayMax figure from the movie Big Hero 6 as well as play dough stuff.
 More school stuff.
 Sweet Ruby with her picnic basket.
 Heather's crew.  Love the girls' outfits.
 Mom and I cooking up the bacon.  I got splattered, in the face, and a burn spot n my cheek!  No more bacon for me;)
 Just playing with toys and each other.  They played so well and enjoyed showing off their new toys.
Yep, love making these memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment