Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Christmas Eve Fun

 We made some cookies and peppermint bark for the celebrations.  I had a couple of cute little helpers.
 They both tasted a bit of egg nog too.  They both loved it and wanted more!
 After Christmas Eve service at church, we came home and opened a couple of gifts.  They were so excited.  Our "tradition" is to have a couple of presents under the basement tree that "show up" while they are at church.  I love fun surprises.
 This is not the best picture, but they are opening their yearly Christmas jammies.  They match of course and this year were snowmen.  They also got a joint toy which was magna tiles this year.  They also got a book called Olive, the Other Reindeer.
 This is the reading of the new book before bed.  It is a cute story but as you can see, they are getting a little big to sit with me at the same time on this chair.  Sad times.
 Placing cookies out for Santa.  Micah still thinks he is a possibility, Elli knows it is us.  Still, daddy appreciated the cookies.
The gift tree!  I really get so excited for presents still and I know what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment