Mom and dad came over and brought me breakfast from biscuit world.
Dad stayed until noon! We had a great time talking, crying, sharing stories, and playing with Micah.
Micah and I joined Elli at her school for her Christmas party. I love it that when I get there, the kids excitedly say, "Elli, your mom is here!" I hope they always like me and know I care about them. I talked or laughed with every kid there.
That night, Elli and I went to see the Nutcraker at the Schuster Center. It was a surprise to her. I told her we were going on a Christmas Tree hunt so we stopped for this picture:) Then, we went to the Shuster Center, saw a tree in there an got a picture. Elli then saw a sign that said The Nutcracker and she said, "Hey, mom, this is the show!" I asked her if she wanted to stay and she got so excited. I told her it was my surprise for her and how I wanted to spend my birthday! We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment