Saturday, November 14, 2015

Tuesday O"Hanna Breakfast, Swimming, Christmas Party

 Lilo was at breakfast,
 Finally we see Mickey.
 We all wanted in on this one.
 Stitch.  Our server told us that if we didn't drink the stitch juice when he came to our table he would lick us.  Micah said, "Oh, yuck!"  Then he drank all his juice and mine.
 Pluto used to be Elli's favorite dog.  We actually had breakfast at the same time as the Raymonds but I didn't get their pictures.
 We went back to the resort and got some family pictures made.  I thought this was cute.
 They really wanted their picture in here.
 Elli insisted Brent and I do it too.
 Plying in the fountains.
 Posing:)
 They played very well in the water together.
 I loved watching these two.  Micah was doing his best to try to learn to swim and Elli was helping him.  It really was so very sweet.
 We then went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party from 4-midnight.  This picture was taken outside of Story time with Belle.  One of my favorites from our trip:)
 Elli and Micah were part of the show.
 Pictures afterward
 We got to ride the Dumbo ride.  Micah sure loved all the rides!
 Trying to get one of all four of us.
 Elli wanted a glow in the dark necklace and Micah wanted a light-up Buzz Lightyear.
 We watched Elsa light the castle.  So cool!  Micah was mimicking her moves to light it up.  It was so cute:)
 Here was Mickey in the Christmas Parade.  The kids had a front row seat but there wasn't enough room for us.
 All blurry because the floats were moving and I had to turn my flash off to see them.  But, here is Santa.
 The castle was beautiful!
 I love when they turn it into a screen for the laser show.  So incredibly imaginative.
 Elli and I waited to meet Anna and Elsa while the boys rode Peter Pan again.  Elli was excited to see them and so was I!
 They were really nice and took time with the kids which is hard to do in a long line like this.
 We rode the Carousel, saw Philharmagic, and the closed down the Mine ride during the last 30 minutes of the party.  The kids were exhausted to say the least as they didn't get to bed until 1:30.  However, it was an great night of fun and memory making.
 On our way out, we found someone to snap this picture of us.  We kept the kids awake by giving them hot chocolate and cookies:)  It was also snowing on Main St. which was super cool.  Lots of things to keep their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment